Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wish the ladies luck

I mailed off three query packages to publishers today. Getting them in the mail followed three days of trying to do so and having various things go wrong. At times like I've been having these past few days, all I can think of is "Got the Time" by Joe Jackson.

(No such thing as tomorrow, only one two three go!)

Now comes the waiting. The awful waiting. Wish the ladies luck. Or better me (I probably need it more than they do. They have someone looking out for them, after all).

If you see fit to pray, that would be very nice. Or, if you're not the kind to be offended by naked self-serving: I could always point you to my Amazon.com Wish List, where you could see if you want to send me something to listen to or read while I'm waiting.

Fortunately, I'm above that sort of thing.

(It's accessible if you look over to the right there and click the View my complete profile link.)

No comments: