Saturday, December 16, 2006

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

Most every month, I get a handful of comments and/or emails on this blog from people that I don't know. Which is cool. But I'd just like to know a little bit about who you are and where you came from. Or what you like or not about the blog.

So if you wouldn't mind, tap on the comments line down there to the right and introduce yourself. Tell me anything and everything you want me to know, or you think I might like to know about you.

A few suggested questions to answer follow.

When and how did you find my blog?
When you're not reading this blog, what are you trying to do with your life?
And how's that going for you?
Where did you grow up, and where do you live now?

Age?
Marital status?
Children?
Pets?
Democrat, Republican, or other?

Use as many or none of them as you like. BTW, this is strictly for my own curiosity, I'm not conducting a demographic survey or anything.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have to do this if you've known us for about 10 years?

Ben Varkentine said...

Yes, and give us the National Inquirer version.

Anonymous said...

When and how did you find my blog?

Couple years ago, through Pop Thought, after a certain message board where neither of us posts any more.

When you're not reading this blog, what are you trying to do with your life?
And how's that going for you?

Work at Ford and they are closing my plant. In a month or three, I will be unemployed. Saylavee.

Where did you grow up, and where do you live now? etc.

Southeast Michigan. Over half a century old. Happily de-married. Childless and petless. Non-violent (so far, at least; they are trying my patience) Progressive.

Like cats, but really like dogs. Had the best of both worlds when I owned an Afghan Hound.

Alan Coil

Anonymous said...

Came across this blog thanks to a Technorati search I did about Studio 60. I liked a lot of what you have to say and how you say it, so I continued reading. I'm 37 years old, living with my long-time girlfriend in Washington, DC. No kids, one old cat who is usually either sleeping or licking herself, very much a Democrat.