Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Speaking of "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"...

Heads up: This Sunday and Monday afternoon and evening, Bravo is going to be running a marathon of seven episodes from the season so far. Apparently the idea is to give potential newbies a chance at a refresher course before the first new episode after the Christmas/New Year's hiatus. That episode will air Monday night on NBC.

I won't do a hard sell now, I assume most of you reading this who are ever likely to watch the series are already watching the series. But just in case you're not, or like me are curious to see how the show stacks up several episodes at a time...

I'll just say this: Come see something a lot like the life I should be living. Not that I particuarly want to write a live sketch comedy show (I'd probably be fired for being too political, as Matt was).

But still. Something a lot like the life I should be living.

No comments: