Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Oh, to be named Jake

[Anne Hathaway] told radio station Heart: "Sometimes you work with actors, and they can be lovely guys, but they have kind of dodgy instincts when it comes to kissing in scenes. "They want to try to make it look a bit too real if you know what I mean. With James [McAvoy], right before we started he turned to me and said 'closed mouths, no tongue' and that's what I normally say to people - so it was a pleasure."

Anne then cheekily added: "There was this scene in Brokeback Mountain where I get my kit off and I'm in the car with Jake Gyllenhaal and he's touched my shoulder and he's touched my stomach and he's touched around my back. Everywhere except for, you know, 'the girls'. So the director yells cut and we go behind a screen and I'm putting my clothes back on and Jake comes up to me and says: 'Annie, the thing is, the scene, in real life I would… and the director's not yelling cut, so… can I?' I just turned to him and said: 'It's okay Jake, yes, you can touch my boobs.'"

Via ohnotheydin't.

No comments: