Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Voted once? Vote again!

...in the Kristin's blog Save One Show poll on E!, that is. Word via the Aaron Sorkin mailing list is that Studio 60 and Veronica Mars are both in the top five.

The Black Donnellys, the show that NBC replaced Studio 60 with, has been cancelled. Schadenfreude. So have The Wedding Bells and Six Degrees, which I recently commented on favorably and unfavorably, respectively.

As Kristin says,


Now, lest you think this silly little poll doesn't really make a difference, let me remind you that our Save One Show campaign has a solid track record, having successfully rescued five out of six winning shows. And if I had a nickel for every time a castmember or producer told me our SOS singlehandedly saved them...well, I bet I'd have a whole dollar.



Voting in this poll is kind of like the woman in the old Jewish joke who brings chicken soup for a man at his funeral. It probably won't help, but..."it couldn't hoit!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wedding Bells got cancelled???? Dammit, I was enjoying it!!

Ben Varkentine said...

So was I, based on that one episode. Unfortunately, there weren't enough of us.