Sunday, June 17, 2007

Random Flickr-blogging 5788: This one's for my nephew edition

I took my nephew to see Disney's Meet The Robinsons Sunday evening. It's a good film, for an adult probably not as good as Flushed Away or Ice Age, but it looks great and the story has some genuine insight. In fact I may have enjoyed it more than he did.

But the reason I'm telling you all this is because some supporting characters in this movie are robotic bowler hats that can control minds. Then I get home after taking my nephew back to his parents' house, and see that my RFB ""the Number is" email has arrived.

And when I go to search under that number, this is one of the first pictures I find:



Scary!

Also in the picture, the mysterious would-be villain brings a T-Rex from the past to attack our hero, trapped in a corner. But is stymied because, as the Dino tells him through subtitled growls,

“I have a big head and little arms… I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through.”


So a little further down from the scary hats picture, I find this:



Man...

Credits: 1, 2.

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

...there are NO coincidences...