Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Swimsuits, broadly defined

Via TRO, the guys at movies.aol.com have put together a list of "hottest women in swimsuits" of the movies. I think TRO was baiting me.

I go along with the AOL guys’ choices of Princess Leia in the gold bikini, "The Sure Thing," Honey Ryder, Denise Richards in "Wild Things," Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, Linda in "Fast Times," and Jinx in "Die Another Day."

I'd even allow for Demi Moore in "Charlie's Angels 2," though I think her plastic surgeon ought to get most of the credit (and anyway, I prefer "classic" Demi Moore).



And Liz Hurley in "Bedazzled," although for my money, she's even sexier in the schoolgirl costume (or have I said too much?)

But I'd add...



Saffron Burrows, "Deep Blue Sea."



Sigourney Weaver. I know, not technically a swimsuit, but neither is Leia's outfit.

Speaking of Leia, Natalie Portman played her mother and I couldn't find a picture I liked of the swimming pool scene in "Garden State." But while looking I did find this one...



...and it was too flawless not to include, switsuit or no.



Alexis Dziena, "Broken Flowers." If there's such a thing as the anti-ugly, she's it.



"Stealing Beauty." And no wonder the Mummy came unwrapped...



Christina Ricci.



Jane Adams & Parker Posey, "The Anniversary Party."

With special mention, even though it's not a movie, for miss Perpugilliam Brown in "Doctor Who," Planet of Fire.

No comments: