Monday, June 23, 2008

"And damn it, that's my job!"

As Barack Obama broadens his outreach to evangelical voters, one of the movement's biggest names, James Dobson, accuses the likely Democratic presidential nominee of distorting the Bible and pushing a "fruitcake interpretation" of the Constitution.


(George Carlin, I miss you already)

I wasn't that happy with Obama a couple of days ago (see "...neither Andrew Shepherd nor Jed Bartlet is running in this election," below). So I'd like to thank Spongedob Scarepants here for reminding me how Obama makes religious conservatives absolutely crazed.

"Am I required in a democracy to conform my efforts in the political arena to his bloody notion of what is right with regard to the lives of tiny babies?" Dobson said.


Woof! That's some sentence structure, Dob.

No comments: