Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's amazing.

John Kerry doesn't even have to speak 20 words against McCain, and already I want to vote conservative.

"John McCain has changed in profound and fundamental ways that I find personally really surprising, and frankly upsetting," the Democratic Senator from Massachusetts said on CBS' Face The Nation.


Too many words, John. You sound like a guy who's defensive about his lack of education and is using too many words to compensate. I'm not saying that's what you are...but that's how you sound.

John McCain has flip-flopped on more issues than I was even ever accused possibly of thinking about!


Too. Many. Words, John! Y'see, this is why I'm quite certain that back in 2004 when Kerry gave his concession speech, as soon as he walked offstage his speechwriting staff were waiting to beat the hell out of him. If they weren't, they sure should've been.

If you like what you see about health care, John McCain has no health care plan.


Well...if I like what I see about health care, why should I care if McCain has no plan? It helps to think out these sentences before you start them, John.

He pointed to remarks by leaders in the Middle East who told him during a recent visit, "You, America, have served up to Iran Iraq on a platter."


What?

No comments: