Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exhale, everybody, exhale...Obama's leading again

Well, the new polls are out. Seems most Americans aren't stupid enough to think McCain's tax plans will help them unless they're rich. And they also aren't buying his ramblings about change.

McCain is doing best among white men, for which I can only say: I'm sorry. Sometimes we're really, really dumb.


The survey was conducted between September 11 and Tuesday, so is likely to have been influenced by the latest US financial crisis which erupted at the weekend.


On a related matter, I walked up to my bank this afternoon. I can't tell you what a good feeling it gives you to be walking to your bank and pass not one but two headlines saying that it's up for sale.

women have returned to Obama after favoring McCain by five points just two weeks ago. Obama now leads McCain by 54 percent to 38 percent among all women.
Sarah Palin be damned.

(god forgive me, I want to make a "when women were favoring McCain, it was just their time of the month" joke...but I know if I do I'll be going straight to hell.)

No comments: