Saturday, May 02, 2009

I would actually love to see this if it's real

Via ohnottheydidn't, it's being reported that...


HUGH JACKMAN is trying to persuade his Oscars dancing partner ANNE HATHAWAY to join him on the CAROUSEL.

The Aussie star has developed a script for the beloved Stephen Sondheim (sic) musical and he wants Hathaway to play Julie Jordan opposite his Billy Bigelow.


Now--being famliar with Jackman and Hathaway's unquestionable talents and gifts, as well as with Rogers and Hammerstein's Carousel, I can see how they could kick ass in those parts; they'd get to sing some stunning songs.

But I have my doubts--especially since the paper that reported it thinks Stephen Sondheim wrote Carousel...

3 comments:

Viper said...

It's AH. I would watch her watching painted ice dry and then melt.

Ben Varkentine said...

So you're saying you've seen "Bride Wars?"

Viper said...

Actually, I did. We get video tapes of new releases over here and I might be the only guy here to watch that....for obvious reasons. I did a lot of still pauses. Criminy that woman is a goddess.