Sunday, July 12, 2009

The devil you (don't) know...

Y'know...it's not like I expected any of you, necessarily, to get the Devil and Daniel Mouse reference. That's pretty obscure. Or even Futurama.

But the South Park movie? The Simpsons Treehouse? That quote even had the name Bart in it. Bedazzled, for Pete's sake. Phantom of the Paradise? Anybody? Legend? No?

You guys didn't even try.

Well, I think I see what this mean. You guys want less devil, more OMG! news items.

I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

Corey Klemow said...

Eh? Somehow my comment didn't get posted. I could have sworn it did. I guessed the Flanders Devil "Simpsons" one, found a handful of others familiar but unplaceable, and most of them completely unfamiliar.

jeopardygirl said...

I echo Corey's comment, except to add that I did get the quote from The Devil's Advocate.

George said...

Sorry, didn't read the blog last week as I was out of town. Would definitely have nailed Bedazzled.