Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Select your Satan.

Okay, these are quotes from TV and Movie Depictions of Satan. How many can you name? If you need a hint, some--tho not all--of them are on this list, which is where I got the idea.

One:
"Aw, hell-- I mean "heck"!"

"It's alright, you can say that here."


Two:
"No Good without Evil. No Love without Hate. No Innocence without Lust. No light without...Me!"


Three:
"This picture gets old instead of me?"

"Yes. And you must watch it every day, just to see how lucky you are."

"I'm crazy about pictures of myself."

"-The tape from which it comes...must be guarded at all costs."

"Why?"

"When it goes, you go."


Four:
"And the magic word: Julie Andrews!"


Five:
"Well, I've learned my lesson. From now on...no more Mr. Nice Guy!"


Six:
"Your wide behind won't save you this time! Hey Bart."
(nonchalantly) "Hey."


Seven:
"I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist."


Eight:
"How come you always want to make love to me from behind? Is it because you want to pretend I'm someone else?"

"Satan, your ass is gigantic and red. Who am I going to pretend you are, Liza Minnelli?"

No comments: