Tuesday, August 18, 2009

angry piece of shit dumbass racist skinhead calls for the physical beating of politicians.

Conservatives say, "Now that's the face we want to project to America!"

Y'know...I've said this before, but it bears repeating. It may be that the one thing for which I will never be able to forgive John McCain is that he elevated an angry piece of shit dumbass racist skinhead like Sam "Joe the Plumber," Wurzelbacher to the national stage.

During his appearance at the Americans for Prosperity RightOnline conference in Pittsburgh, August 15, Joe the Plumber said that in the old days, politicians would have been “taken behind the woodshed and slapped upside the head a couple times.” But, he said, “I don’t advocate violence.”


I don’t either, “Joe.” That's why I'm sure you'll understand I'm not advocating for violence when I say:

In the old days, angry piece of shit dumbass racist skinheads like you would rot behind bars for stealing drugs from dentists’ offices. And get punched out in the yard so many times you wouldn't be able to say "Joe the plumber"...much less your real name and occupation.

But I don't advovate for violence. I'm just saying, in my good old days--which are at least as real as your good old days--that's exactly what would happen.

Memories...

No comments: