Monday, August 31, 2009

The Game Comes Full Circle





Photobucket



For most of these, I invite you to make your own interpretations, but this requires some explanation. This photo is from the film The American President, in which Michael Douglas played the title character and Martin Sheen his chief of staff.

But in my head, of course, it's Douglas' President Andrew Shepherd meeting with his successor, Sheen's President Josiah Bartlet.

Allow a man his dreams.




BTW, if you've gotten this far down the screen and are wondering what's going on here, I'm ending this year's "list" meme for the month of August with three "photo essays," one for each of my blogs, upon the subject of delight.

These are some of the things I think delight me.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Corey Klemow said...

You know the Hitchhiker's game is online, right? If not... well, happy birthday!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers/game.shtml