Friday, October 02, 2009

No, no, no no no, and no.

Esquire has named Kate Beckinsale "The sexiest woman alive."



Granted that she's a MiLF, she's still never really "rung my bell" all that hard. So you know what's next...

Women Who Are Sexier Than Kate Beckinsale:


anna faris
Originally uploaded by
indoloony




Lauren Graham;

Rosamund Pike:





Megan Mullally



Bebe Neuwirth

These unknown young women, their names are Megan Aniston and Jennifer Fox, or sumthin. I think they just co-starred in a movie about a chemist,

who meets the love of her life in the last place she expected to find one. Not because it's another woman, but because the other woman is secretly dead.

Unfortunately--or appropriately-the zom-rom-com also died, at the box office. If I remember rightly it was called, I know I'm Horrible but I Love what's Happened to Megan's Body.

However, I may be confused.




Amanda Seyfried
Originally uploaded by JASON ANFINSEN


And Amy Sedaris.

1 comment:

joe_h said...

Let me set you straight. You have suckass taste in women. None of the women you named should even be mentioned in the same breath with Kate Beckinsale. Not even close. The fact that Kate doesn't ring your bell means you are either blind or a fag. Yes, I know this blog post is old. But you had to be slapped down for your awful and wrong post.