Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As most of you know...

1. I love Anne Hathaway.

2. Nevertheless, on account my loathing Tim Burton with the heat of 1,000 suns, I have no intention of seeing her in "his" Alice in Wonderland.

This interview with the traffic-stopper actress and her costar Helena Bonham Carter, however, is instructive on at least a couple of fronts. First, dig the way they both suffer the fool of an interviewer gladly, or at least, with professional smiles (and polite feigned laughter).



And second, the psychological gobbledygook they ascribe to the film makes me, if anything, less likely to see it.

1 comment:

Viper said...

OK, my comments, along the same lines as yours:

1. AH's eyes are beyond anything I can even describe. I would just stare at her for hours if I actually ever met her and assuming the police would take an hour to arrive.

2. The reporter is a complete buffoon. What a knob. He embarrasses himself and the actresses more than once.

3. Back to AH... has God ever created a more splendid example of beauty? I think not.