Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Love Bizarre

You know...it's not like, to be honest, I ever thought Jennifer Love Hewitt had much more to offer than the body curvy with the breasts and all. She may be passable as a dramatic actress (please note my use of the word "may"), but she damn sure can't play comedy.

However, I'd be a hypocrite if I said there was necessarily anything really wrong with that. True, I prefer a woman who has a little more talent (your Alyson Hannigans) to those that don't (your Jessica Albas).

But oh, gee, a woman made it in Hollywood more because of her body than her talent. I'll alert the media.

Now, however, she's starting to worry me with her bizarre behavior. This weekend, it seems, was her birthday, and she had what was billed as an "'80s" theme party.

Go ahead, follow that link. She thinks that's '80s?

No comments: