Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New blog entry #101! Over the hump! Soon to be a major unpublished novel or unproduced screenplay!

Well, like it says up there, with the preceeding joke, my new blog has cracked 100 posts. How do you think it's all going so far? I don't know if this is something you guys think is working, or care about, or even notice, but I have been trying to make this different.

Beyond just having found an easy way to post pictures, which I'm still tickled to death about. For one thing, I'm trying to stay away from the straight links and especially lists of links. What I used to call the "Recommended reading...about which I have no witty remark to make" entries on The Sound of the Crowd.

Now I'm trying to make it that I only link to something if I think I have actually got something to say about it. If it's witty, great. But I'm also trying to make the posts here a little more thoughtful and I hope, thought-provoking. If not scary as hell.

For this reason some of the entries have been getting a little longer, too, and I hope that's OK with y'all. Of course, some things will never change. Like the fact that if you don't get one of my headlines, Google-ing the phrase will usually find it's an obscure Soft Cell or Dean Martin lyric or something...

Hope you're all digging it.

No comments: