Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This is what staying a republican woman does to you

You may have heard about an election in Ohio that some of the "progressive" blogs have been tracking with wet fingers in the air. Trying to see which way the wind of the country is now blowing.

Well, the Democratic candidate lost, but by only a four-point margin. In Ohio. Some of the blogs are calling this remarkable. I don't know about any of that, but I do know that this is the face of the woman who won.

Ladies, this is what remaining in the Republican party can do. "I'll get you, my pretty...and you little war dissenters, too!"

For the love of god, think of this the next time you register your party affiliation. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder!
\Running to post office to change voter registration.
It occurs to me now the California's motor voter deal can discourage changing parties. You can only change your address on the DMV form. You need the full form to change parties. I had forgotten that I had planned to change mine when I moved.