Friday, October 21, 2005

And this is the greatest conspiracy theory I have ever seen in my whole entire life

I swear I am absolutely not making this up. Someone on the conservative site Free Republic actually posted:
I don't know .. the whole thing is such a mess - I still say this "mess" has Hillary's fingerprints all over it.

Bill Clinton knew this was going down when he and Hillary were perusing Europe trying to sell her book. At a London function, Clinton was overheard to say to Blair, "If you don't stop supporting Bush and his war, you will not be able to win your next election". Within a few days of that exchange of words, the Wilson story broke.


And it just goes on like that. Well, it's official: The conservatives have crossed that line between everyday villainy and cartoonish super-villainy.

No comments: