Sunday, October 16, 2005

Kristol clear

Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard, commenting on Fox News Sunday about the leak scandal:

KRISTOL: But talking to people pretty close to both Libby and Rove outside of government, who therefore can talk about it, I think they expect the worse now. I think they –

WALLACE: That both Libby and Rove will be indicted.

KRISTOL: I believe, if I had to predict – and I don’t know more this than anybody else reading the papers – that both Libby and Rove will be indicted, not for what the original referral was about but for some combination of disclosing classified information or perhaps failing to be fully candid with federal investigators or with the grand jury.


What's wrong with this picture? There's at least two things, and I admit I had to read it twice before they jumped out at me. See what you think, then read the commentary at Think Progress.

No comments: