Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tag: The Assassination Game

I got hit by Jen.

I AM: posessed of a silver tongue.
I WANT: to be good, is that not enough?.
I HATE: the Bush administration. For everything they've ever done, basically, but if I had to pick two extremes I'd say:

Squandering an incredible chance to really unify the world and make the losses of 9/11 mean something

And the things they do to the English language.

I MISS: late nights at Lyons or Denny's with George and Turner.
I FEAR: what we've done to our country and our world with this war.
I HEAR: the applause and I hear the bells ...
I WONDER: if I'll ever get my comic romance published.
I REGRET:
I'M NOT: in love.
I DANCE: to Disco, and I don't like rock.
I SING: the Body Electric.
I SEE: a world that no one else can see.
I CRY: for help.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: Anything.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: pretty girls go to heaven.
I WRITE: about friendships that endure, in a world in which people who are supposed to be together find each other. I'm a fantasist.
I CONFUSE: More than a few people, I've been told.
I NEED: more joy.
I SHOULD: be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky.
I START: with pictures of people.
I FINISH: with this image of Anne Hathaway

...as it's been almost 120 days since I ran one...

I'm tossing this towards Julia, Amee, Bob, Bill, and Tom, in hopes it strikes their fancy.

No comments: