Sunday, July 23, 2006

Random Flickr-Blogging: IMG_4416: The Completely Obnoxious Edition



"Yeah-I showed it to him for a quarter. You got a problem with that?"

Original source here.



Clifford had been wondering whether the new girl was a natural blonde, until he saw the effect that the smallest thought entering her brain had upon her head.

Original source here.



Realizing that he'd badly miscalculated the ratio of Monologues to Vagina, Alex began pondering how he could best make good his escape.

Original source here.



If ever a picture was just crying out for the caption "I'm not as think as you drunk I am..."

Original source here.



"This? Why, this is a special magic charm that protects me from bad luck and also gives men an excuse to stare at my boobs. Why?"

Original source here.



"Cel-e-brate good times, come on! Whaddaya mean the record's over? Come on everbody! One more time!"

When the two vampires in the background took Amy out, nobody really minded that much.

Original source here.



"So, like...that's Barcelona or something behind us, right? What?"

Original source here.

...I'd like to take this moment to apologize for some of the jokes above, which I think most people who know me would say are unlike me. I blame the heat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This wins funniest Random Flickr of the week. Excellent.