Friday, September 22, 2006

All right, Tucci. You. Me. Outside. Now.

Stanley Tucci makes a lot of bad movies. I'll admit he was fine as Stanley Kubrick in the Peter Sellers bio-pic I mentioned here not long ago, but when I think of him what I think of is how miscast he was as Puck in the 1999 Midsummer Night's Dream (a film I otherwise liked, actually).

But now he's gone too far. Now he's getting too inappropriately "chummy"-and I mean that in a dislikable way-with the love of my life.

Actor Stanley Tucci couldn't keep his hands off co-star Anne Hathaway on the set of new fashion comedy The Devil Wears Prada--because he was fascinated with her breasts.
The actress reveals she had to eventually rebuke her co-star when he kept elbowing her in the chest, because she felt it was inappropriate, and it hurt.

She explains, "There was this one day where he kept elbowing me in the breast. He wasn't doing it to be like a dirty old man, but if we were doing a scene or I was just crossing to get to my mark (on the set) he would just smack me in my boob and elbow me.

"If you're a girl you know that hurts. So, after about the fourth time, I finally turned to him and said, 'Stanley can you please stay away from my t**s?'

"Stanley got really flustered and he said, 'What do you expect, you're flinging those melons around like it's harvest season!'"

Via Saving Face.

No one talks to my future bride like that...

No comments: