Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Because I know you care.

Turns out, Anne Hathaway is in People Magazine's top 100 beautiful people list. She's also one of the women who agreed to allow herself to be photographed without makeup. This is what Anne Hathaway looks like without makeup (click for original size):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oh, I'm going to kill myself.

No sign of Mary Stuart Masterson, Eva Amurri, Teri Polo, Phoebe Cates, Courtney Love, Jennifer Connelly, Amber Benson, The Dixie Chicks or Tara Reid, which I suppose I can understand. I don't agree, but I understand.

But you're telling me Jesse Spencer from House is more beautiful than either Lisa Edelstein or Hugh Laurie? No. No, I don't think so.

Scan found at Sammie323's (where you can also see scans of most of the rest of the photos), via the Anne Hathaway Home Page at Guilty Obsession. And I'm still not the least bit guilty.

No comments: