Thursday, July 19, 2007

And another one gone, and another one gone, Another one bites the dust

You remember when cute redhead Laura Prepon decided to act out of accordance with god's will, and went blonde? This was not the way things were supposed to be (this was), and I think we all knew it.

It further struck me as perversion when a redhead was cast as the blonde Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3.



But now...brace yourselves, fellow redhead-lovers...we have a trend. Julianne Moore, she of the brilliant red tresses...



...has taken the peroxide.

I think I'll go down to the zoo today, and throw myself into the alligator pit.

ETA: Fortunately, Alicia Witt is still holding it together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooo!

For god's sake, tell me Alicia Witt (my Anne Hathaway, as it were) is still a redhead!

Ben Varkentine said...

She is. But...well, just don't read Cybill Shepard's autobiography, that's all I can say...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Mmmmmm, Alicia Witt, mmmmmmmm.