Monday, July 16, 2007

Note to self: When in Germany, sit at the back of the bus

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German bus driver threatened to throw a 20-year-old sales clerk off his bus in the southern town of Lindau because he said she was too sexy, a newspaper reported on Monday.

"Suddenly he stopped the bus," the woman named Debora C. told Bild newspaper. "He opened the door and shouted at me "Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus."

The woman, pictured in Bild wearing her snug-fitting summer clothes with the plunging neckline, said she moved to another seat but was humiliated by the bus driver.



Per TX Poppet, via Feministing.

Oh, for god's sake. I can be as distracted by a fair amount of cleavage as the next guy. But I don't think even Liz Hurley and Tara Reid doing toe-touching exercises would distract me so badly that I couldn't even drive.

(Well, maybe Liz Hurley and Tara Reid doing toe-touching exercises)

No comments: