Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My god. The perfect YouTube video.

Here are some things you know about this blog and blogger by now, and some you don't.

  • I like the rock musicals of the ’70s and ’80s: Jesus Christ Superstar, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Xanadu, Little Shop Of Horrors...
  • I like Susan Sarandon.
  • I am "experimental" in my attitudes (if not actual experience-well at least not for years) towards sexuality.
  • I like posting pictures of lovely, hot girls.
  • But whenever possible I like there to be more to it than that. Especially when:
  • Sometimes these girls are dangerously, almost illegally young.
  • I've been trying to think of things to post for Halloween, but so far all I found was that photo for the "If this doesn't raise the dead..." joke.
  • I also like posting videos by amateur singers, and homemade videos of girls moving to a beat and miming the words to a song.
  • Dang, I'm funny.
  • Green is my favorite color.
  • I like The Powerpuff Girls.

Put all those things together, and what do you have?

A song from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, sung in the movie by Susan Sarandon, here mimed in funny style by three lovely 17-year-old girls in green, with a picture of The Powerpuff Girls in the back.

Well, some of the time they're in green...as you watch, notice that they seem to keep switching tops. And try not to think about what might have gone on between "takes," you pervs.

2 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

Yep, they made that JUST for you... :)

Ben Varkentine said...

So thoughtful of them, really. And it isn't even my birthday...