Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ohmigosh

What we have here is a lesson in the importance of reading the small print. I was doing one of my random image searches when I found a page from cheriefoto.com, the picture blog of a professional photographer (I like this wedding picture, for some reason).

Scrolling down, I saw a lovely collage photo of an adorable, delicate-looking young woman in a green dress. I sort of glanced at the text around it; noted that her name was Rosanna. But I was going to post the picture here with some sort of a line about "I don't know anything about who this woman is, but she's wearing green, so...y'know." Or maybe a riff on the old Toto song.

Then I scrolled back and looked at the surrounding text again. Rosanna was
a young woman who was terminally ill…She had always wanted to be a model but never had the opportunity


This was one of those things set up by a kids organization.

Just look at her.

No comments: