Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh yes, I'd been meaning to say something about this...

Megan Fox has been named the world's sexiest woman. Well, I think we all know what's coming now, so sit back, get comfortable, and let's enjoy...

30 Women (give or take) who are sexier than Megan Fox.

(nothing personal, Megan)

Amber Benson. Need I say more?



Tina Fey. I still think she's overly-hyped as a performer and writer, but sexy, I'll grant you.





Sigourney Weaver. Defined the "hot bitch" school of female leads with Ripley (and I'm using "bitch" as a good thing).

I also find a certain amount of hope in knowing that part was created, and written, by men...



Kristen Bell. Do I really need to explain this to anyone at this point?

Just as an aside, Laura Prepon would have made this list until she went blonde against the Lord's will.



Jodie Foster. Do you notice--and I'm proud to say this wasn't intentional--a pattern in these choices so far? Most of these women are known for being, or at least playing, smart.

Alicia Witt. See, Laura? This could've been you.



Leelee Sobieski. This is another one of those "What can I add, at this point?" choices.



Deborah Kara Unger. Little-known, but hard to forget once you've seen her.



Michelle Williams. This is just a guess, but I think she might turn out to be the Kim Basinger of her generation.

Christina Aguilera. Ahem, let me see now, I think the proper answer to this gesture is...


"Yes, please."

Jena Malone.



Could she possibly be any more adorable?

Angela Bassett. Brace yourselves, kids...

Photobucket

...she's approaching 50. Actually, I haven't done a list-by-list comparision, but I'd be willing to bet I have more women in their late 30's and up in mine. Maybe I should accent the word women.

Alexis Dziena. Dziena, on the other hand, may be the Heather Graham of her generation...which, in the long run, is nowhere near as cool as being the Kim Basinger.



Mary-Louise Parker. Remember what I was saying about smart, talented women?



Saffron Burrows. See Leelee Sobieski and Amber Benson.

Amy Adams & Shirley Henderson, seen here together in Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day, which is what put Henderson on my radar (for Adams, it was Charlie Wilson's War).



Rachel Bilson. If I was king for just one day...





Diane Lane. I dunno if she's had work done, but the girl still looks good...

Audrey Tautou. One day I gotta see her act...



Natalie Portman. Ok, so she seems like kind of a silly person, but you can't deny the beauty.





Rachel Weisz. Smokin'.

Another "Would've been on this list, but..." is Helen Hunt. I've no wish to be unkind; Hunt was very hot in the '90s, as well as being a gifted actress.

And I want to see her feature directorial debut, Then She Found Me, which has been getting solid reviews. But so far as her looks...something has happened.



Uma Thurman. If you have to ask, you can't possibly understand.



Evan Rachel Wood. If we could just get her away from that insane man of hers...



Eva Amurri. Of all the mid-20s actress-models of the day, she's the one to bet on getting even sexier as she gets older. And yes, that is a reference to her mother.




Abbie Cornish. Just one of the reasons I'm glad I saw Stop-Loss...

No comments: