Friday, May 02, 2008

What the heck, I haven't done this for about a year...

Over at No Smoking in the Skull Cave, I just won Becca's weekly Guess That Movie Quote game. Which reminded me, it's been about a year since I did my little version of that popular internet pastime.

Some people, like Becca, can do it just about every week, but I find once a year is sufficent for my purposes. If I run too many movie quotes, I'll never have time to dance on George W. Bush's political grave...

So anyway, here we go, you know the rules, I give you the quote, you give me the movie. Onward!

1. Well, the Big Bad Wolf was really gone / And with him went his corny horn / Went out of this world without a trace / Didn't go to Heaven, t'was the other place.

2. "Well now, what about that, huh? What about a woman showing up naked in a public place, Freddie?"
"Well I'm for it, of course."

3. "Silly little planet. Anyone could take over the place with the right set of mammary glands."

4. "How could you?"
"It was easy."

5. "This mission sucks!"

6. "Why is the rum gone?!"
"One; because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels; two; that signal is over a thousand feet high! The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me; do you really think there is even the slightest chance that they won't see it?!"
"But... why is the rum gone?"

7. "Hi, I'm Plenty."
"But of course you are."

8. "Are... are you my conscience?"
"Yes. Yes, I'm your conscience. We haven't spoken for a while. How are you?"

9. "Yeah, I had a dream, Charlie, but now I’m awake. And I hate my dream."

10. "That's impossible! Even for a computer."
"It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters."

4 comments:

Becca said...

Hmmm...
3. is Men in Black 2

6. is Pirates of the Carribean (that's like the best scene in the movie)

7. Diamonds Are Forever

8. Is this Finding Nemo?

10. Star Wars!

Ben Varkentine said...

Right, right, right, right, and right.

Anonymous said...

I'll fill in that #1 is, of course, the Warner Bros. cartoon "Three Little Bops."

Ben Varkentine said...

Rat own.