Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You have got to be frickin' kidding me.

A Greek court has been asked to draw the line between gay women and the natives of the Aegean Sea island of Lesbos.


Inhabitants on the Greek island of Lesbos, pictured, have launched a lawsuit against a gay rights group.



There's more if you can take it. BTW, notice something about the picture in that article. Now, I've never been to Lesbos. I'm sure it's very lovely there. But are you telling me they couldn't find a single picture to run with this particular story that wasn't of a fallen tree?

I think somebody at CNN was having their fun...a theory which is not exactly disproved by the headline "Lesbos ladies launch lesbian lawsuit." At times like this, I always think of the Albert Brooks line from Broadcast News:

"A lot of alliteration from anxious anchors placed in powerful posts."

No comments: