Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sites you have to see

Kelli Maroney is an actress who starred in the godlike Night of the Comet ...and the worryingly memorable Chopping Mall. She also had a small role in Fast Times At Ridgemont High; an even smaller part in Hard To Die, a film of which an IMDb commenter from (twitch!) Tennessee says...

who dosen't (sic-BV) like 5 women running around in their underwear.


And I see by IMDb she was in the Celebrity TV mini-series, which I remember thinking was kind of "fresh" when I was 13, but who knows what I'd think of it now.

Anyway, I tell you all this, because in one of my non-linear image searches, I came across her web site. You owe it to yourself at least to see the "welcome" screen and hear the totally awesome opening theme song.

(by German rock band, Almost Charlie, I believe)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelli is the best!
What does a dragon dancing with the budda have to do wih it?
Is that your name?
Come read my blog on myspace.
Munch