Saturday, May 24, 2008

John Hajduk feels properly chastised

Further to yesterday's statement:


Point taken, and I feel properly chastised. But humorous or not, the statement was still idiotic.

John Hajduk


Well, uh...yeah. That was sort of, kind of, half the point (at least). Of course the idea is so senseless as to be laughable, so incongruous that it invites ridicule. The test is, whether or not you think I'm so foolish or stupid as to make such a statement seriously.

Apparently, you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, I thought we had established that hyperbolic rhetoric was humorous-- wasn't that the gist of your previous response? Oh, I see, that only applies to YOUR hyperbole. Ok, fair enough-- your blog, your rules. I'll just retire to the silence from which I came...
Cordially,
John Hajduk