Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mr. McAuliffe, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Clinton Chair Praises Fox News

On Fox & Friends -- a show we last mentioned, I believe, after it repeated the false smear that Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, was educated in a madrassa -- the affable Terry McAuliffe appeared this morning to explain the difficult delegate math that would lead Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, to the Democratic nomination.


"...I have said this - Fox has been one of the most responsible in this presidential campaign -- I have said that all along.''



-Political Punch

So this is what it's come to, huh folks? The chairman of a Democrat's campaign actually sucking Fox's cock on cable TV.

Mrs. Clinton: Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is know when to give up...

No comments: