Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes!

Don't ever let anyone tell you that there is no god (Y'hear that, Corey and Mana?).

The Devil Wears Prada actress Anne Hathaway put on a brave face at her latest film premiere last night after breaking up with long-term boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, the Mail Online can reveal.


That's right, The Future Mrs. Varkentine (who even looks good wearing what seems to be an upside down Muppet)



...has given The Unworthy Swine the shove.

And BTW, when I say unworthy...

stories would get back to Anne about his late nights and carousing, usually with models in the immediate vicinity.'


...I mean, unworthy.

Funny thing is, Hathaway was on the Jay Leno show last night, and told a story about shooting a kissing scene for Get Smart! when she had pinkeye. She joked self-depricatingly, "I'm gonna get a lot of dates outta this..."



My of course, ears perked up. She's looking for dates? But I figured it was just a joke. Now we know. And hey, you know what else we know? We know The Future Mrs. Varkentine is amongst you, my vast reading audience.

Remember, it was just over a week ago that I expressed my worries (in a purely friendly, nonbiased way) that The Unworthy Swine was putting my future bride in a bad light, and urged her to think of herself.

And now, she has.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that there is no god.

No comments: