Sunday, August 31, 2008

Y'know...this Sarah Palin thing is making me laugh more every single day.

Because every single day it appears more and more that this is the single worst vice-presidential pick of modern memory. If not of all time (I am not a vice-presidential historian, but I think Agnew might have her beat).

You don't even have to get into her politics to make the case, she's clearly the most unqualified nominee we've ever had. So at a certain point you have to wonder: What in god's name were McCain and his advisers thinking?

Well, funny story. Turns out they didn't really think about it very long or hard at all. I mean, I may be jumping to a conclusion, but if you were thinking about it, would you nominate someone as a potential commander-in-chief and not even check what her hometown paper had to say about her?

McCain did.

No comments: