Tuesday, September 23, 2008

God forbid, if McCain should win...and if there's even the *perception* that women's anger at perceived sexism helped him...

...then I think we can wave goodbye to the chance of a serious woman progressive candidate for at least another 25 years.

I think Democratic men will feel that women have proved the vagina is more important to them than the vote.

I'm not saying I *want* this to happen...I'm just terribly afraid that it will.


The above is repeated from something I originally wrote in a comment over at Blue Gal's.

Why did I want to repeat it? Because:
A survey by Knowledge Networks now finds that 28 percent of Clinton supporters say that John McCain will get their votes. That number represents a 7 percent increase from a similar poll in June which found that 21 percent of former Clinton backers planned to cross party lines and vote for the Republican presidential ticket.

No comments: