Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm always doing something, something for the boys

In this case, posting a few videes that I hope will put a smile on Jason's face. You're all welcome to enjoy them, too.

This is 10 minutes of Monty Python, including the "Buying A Bed" sketch.



Robbie Williams sings on the Tonight Show; gives Simon Cowell a lapdance, and makes Mike Myers run like a scared little rabbit.

Come to think of it, Robbie's a lot like the Doctor Who show's Captain Jack, in'e? If it moves, he'll hit on it...



Here's Marvin Gaye singing our national anthem better than anyone has ever sung it.



This is still one of my favorite things that I've discovered so far via YouTube. It's basically everything you want rock n roll to be. It's kind of stupid, frankly a bit sexist, and a little childish.

I love it.

No comments: