Friday, October 03, 2008

This is an idea I'm taking from Pop Culture Gadabout and trying to make into a meme.

The idea is to write haiku about movies. You might notice I picked up on Bill's choices, so I'm making this rule. You must write one for each of these genres:

Comedy
Horror
Musical
Obscurity.

Other than that, it's up to you. Here are mine.

Blazing Saddles:

Ground-breaking, broke wind.
only pawn... in game of life.
All sing, Bart has mouth.

Halloween:

No Season of Witch,
These Halloween treats and tricks
Gave birth to slash and trash.

Grease 2:

Cool Rider Repro,
Back to School Again we go;
I'm half-serious.

Trick or Treat:

Nineteen-Eighty-Six.
My twin from Family Ties
Where's my Lisa O?

Anyone who wants to can play (tell me in the comments)...but I'm tagging George.

2 comments:

George said...

Sorry I missed this. Was in SF all weekend for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass so wasn't on the internets.

I'll try to get to it, promise.

George said...

At last, I am done
Come read and play if you dare
Quick, films, poems flicker