Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well I'll be damned

Ok, so sometimes I'm slow. You're all well familiar with the fact I think two of the best TV shows of the past couple years are Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Life, yes? Fine.

(Although actually...the second season of Life has me about ready to throw up my hands and give up on it. It's not a swan dive as bad as Huff's second season, but...however, I digress.)

Anyway, I only just now realized that Garret Dillahunt, the actor who plays the Terminator-turned-supercomputer (if you watched the show, you'd know what that meant) on TSCC...

...also played Roman, a sociopathic, human trafficking and murdering villain who recurred on Life.

Go figure.

What I'm saying is, he's good.

(Though what's weird is, he actually seems more trustworthy as the cyborg...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, he is quite impressive. We first noticed him on Deadwood, where he played two very different parts, and have been noticing him ever since. We play a lot of Deadwood Bingo these days. "Life" is doing pretty well with him, the guy who killed Charlie's friend, his old partner, and his previous boss all having roles on Deadwood. Numb3rs, CSI, and House have also had quite a few Deadwood alumni show up.