Saturday, March 28, 2009

6 More Random Things About Me

Calvin, from his Canadian Cave of Cool, tagged me for the "6 Random Things" meme.

The Rules
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



1) Last book read: Unfriendly Fire: How The Gay Ban Undermines The Military And Weakens America, by Nathaniel Frank.

2) Peter David, fine writer of books, films and comics and a columnist for the Comics Buyer’s Guide, once found a line I wrote funny, and asked permission to quote it in his column.

3) I have never, ever played any role-playing games. Tried once or twice, as I had friends that gamed, but just found the whole thing too absurd.

4) I've never done any illegal drugs, either.

5) I think this record kicks major ass.


6) I'd like to see manga eradicated from the face of the earth.

I tagged Jen at The Continuing Saga of Jeopardygirl
I tagged Lady F at Fillyjonk
I tagged Bill at Pop Culture Gadabout
I tagged Sarah at The Vintage Doctor
I tagged Darren Daz Cox at his Fine Art Blog

2 comments:

Judy Weir said...

I've tried to get into the whole role playing/manga thing because of my geeky friends, but it was weird and annoying for me, too.
That post you asked for is up. Go take a gander.

Anonymous said...

AMEN TO MANGA DESTRUCTION! lol