Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When I say everything, I mean...

Ahem.

You're familiar by now with my "Everything is connected" theory; in fact, if you've grown tired of it, you might want to skip this entry. If not...

On tonight's episode of Life--which incidentally was the best episode in months*--there was a minor, red herring character named Jimmy Ellison.

James Ellison is the name of a character on Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Everything is connected. Absolutely everything.

*It's going to get good again just in time for me to miss it when it goes, like Veronica Mars.

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am having visions of your closet like the guy on life or the Question's living room where all the pictures have marker lines connecting them and soon we will find that the bionic bigfoot from six million dollar man created Steve Wozniak and he really should win this year's Dancing with the Stars. Then it ALL falls apart.