Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boys and their toys

Ashton Kutcher "Tweets." Recently he "Twittered" a snapshot of his wife, Demi Moore, bending over in her underwear.

Kutcher is hardly the only celebrity Twitter fan. Stephen Fry likes it so much that he even Twittered when he was stuck in a lift. Think about that for a second. Hugh Laurie is a big American TV (and now, with Monsters & Aliens, movie) star. And Stephen Fry is Twittering from a broken lift.

Meanwhile, it's claimed the reason Jennifer Aniston finally kicked John Mayer's ass to the curb is because he was spending too much time Twittering instead of twittering, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Should anyone be wondering:

I do not Twitter.

I do not have any plans to Twitter.

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

I'm not going to bother with it, either. I am sometimes glad I'm not eternally available for contact. And yes, I used hyperbole.