Thursday, September 24, 2009

Drew honey, you know I adore ya, but I think you have the wrong take on this

Drew Barrymore:
On exercise...

When it comes to transforming her body for a role, as she did for "Grey Gardens," the sunny actress is nothing but dedicated. But in everyday life, Barrymore aims for balance and body acceptance. "I don't have the time or discipline or interest in having a perfect-10 body. I work out, I eat right, but I'll always be a little bit of Jell-O on a pole."


Psst! Drew! That's how women are supposed to look! Why do you think Monroe is still the symbol of sex (or vice-versa)?



Some Like It Hot, screenplay by Billy Wilder and I.A.L. Diamond:


Will you look at that! Look how she moves! It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex!

No comments: