Friday, September 30, 2005

For my own sanity, I have to believe that moments after these pictures were taken, an orgy broke out


A blog called Liberal Serving found a selection of old records by white (really, really white) gospel groups of the '70s. Here is but one example.

Now, I ask you, wouldn't that be just a little less creepy if you knew that moments after the shutter clicked, that cute little blonde at far left was pulled down onto the grass by the fella in front of her, who roughly grabbed her heaving shoulders even as the brunette started in, ripping off her thin...

Sorry.

Don't know why I went there.

Unless, of course, it has something to do with the titles of these albums which, I gotta tell ya, are not that hard to read something into.

Dig these.

I'll Be There. "I'm there...are you almost there?"
Let's Just Trust The Lord. "Is it okay if I come in you?"
Praise The Lord...Now! "Oh my God...now, now!"
And, of course...Rise Again.

I am so going to Hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you liked those, check these out:

http://tinyurl.com/b8ts8

Guaranteed to make your eyes bleed.

Anonymous said...

that'll be 10 hail mary's.