Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Snort

The continuing adventures of Stacey Campfield, Republican of Tennessee.
After the local press revealed that the Republican had been turned down twice by the Black Caucus, Campfield posted to his blog a scaled down version of Martin Luther King's I Have A Dream speech. The East Tennessee Republican introduced MLK's speech thusly: "I thought this might be appropriate."

Campfield titled MLK's speech: "I too dream."


This guy is like some sort of early Christmas present for me. A duck-humping, racist, rock-stupid, anti-sex and illiterate hillbilly from Tennessee (Knoxville, yet). Who's so dumb he doesn't even use what little brains god gave him to keep his mouth closed.

For god's sake, man, I'm from California and I'm calling you a nut. What does that tell you?

No comments: