Sunday, September 25, 2005

Who's that girl...Running around with you? Tell me...

Over the past two-three weeks, I've gotten a handful of comments and/or emails on this blog from people that I don't know. Which is cool. But I'd just like to know a little bit about who you are and where you came from. Or what you like or not about the blog.

So if you wouldn't mind, tap on the comments line down there to the right and introduce yourself. Tell me anything and everything you want me to know, or you think I might like to know about you.

A few suggested questions to answer follow. Use as many or none of them as you like. BTW, this is strictly for my own curiosity, I'm not conducting a demographic survey or anything.

When and how did you find my blog?
When you're not reading this blog, what are you trying to do with your life?
And how's that going for you?
Where did you grow up, and where do you live now?
Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Why or why not?
Age?
Marital status?
Children?
Pets?
Democrat, Republican, or other?
And most importantly, according to that quiz I posted on the 19th, just how girly are you?

No comments: