Friday, January 06, 2006

Be careful what you wish for, young man...

...you may surely get it. From TV critic Alan Sepinwall's What's Alan Watching blog:
Sounds to me like, at very least, Sorkin and Schlamme are coming back to write and direct the Leo farewell episode -- or, as one critic suggested to me after he got a look at the schedule, maybe they're just coming back to do the finale. Or they could be just one and the same.


I've got mixed feelings about this; on the one hand, if Sorkin does come back for such a send off, of course I'll be there with bells on. But as a writer (he said pretentiously), I can't imagine leaving characters I created and loved in the hands of someone else for years.

And then having to come back and write a story that honored both who they were...and what they have become. But Sorkin's a better writer than I am, so it may be just me.

No comments: